Beth A. Stanfield is a partner with the Medical Malpractice Defense team where she devotes her practice to the defense of health care providers in medical malpractice cases and before regulatory authorities. In practice for more than a decade, Beth is a seasoned trial lawyer handling high exposure cases to jury verdict.
Beth also provides regulatory counsel on health care matters, including compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act.
Prior to joining the firm, Beth served as a Federal Judicial Clerk from 2005-2006 to the Honorable Henry Coke Morgan, Jr., Senior United States District Judge, of the Eastern District of Virginia, Norfolk Division, Norfolk, Virginia.
- J.D., Regent University, 2005
- B.S., Evangel University, 1998
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys, Leadership Board Member
- Council for Children’s Rights, Custody Advocacy Program, Pro Bono Attorney Volunteer
- Legal Services of the Southern Piedmont, Pro Bono Attorney Volunteer
Rate : $$$$