Bethany Frank’s practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions. Bethany is an associate in the firm’s Capital Finance and Real Estate team.
Her practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, construction and real estate finance, real estate development and leasing, and loan workouts and restructuring.
In addition to her real estate experience, Bethany also has experience representing not-for-profit and tax exempt organizations on a variety of issues.
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with the origination of a $210 million mortgage loan and a $140 million mezzanine loan, secured by fee and leasehold interests in four multi-family properties located in Manhattan, New York.
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with a mortgage and mezzanine loan secured by warehouses in Elgin and University Park, Illinois, and a balance sheet loan to a related borrower secured by a retail property in Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with a Sharia compliant mortgage loan in the amount of $28 million secured by nine office buildings located in Lombard, Illinois with a master lease structure.
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with a $16 million Sharia compliant mortgage loan secured by an office center located in Frisco, Texas.
- Representation of a privately owned corporation in the sale of an 11-story office building located in a prime New York City location for $250 million. The transaction is expected to be one of the largest property sales in New York this year.
- Representation of a not-for-profit corporation and all-girls Catholic school, in connection with obtaining a bridge loan and its purchase of 115 East 97th Street in New York, where it will later construct a school. This representation also includes a bond financing.
- Represented national real estate developers in the $125 million refinancing of the retail portion of a notable residential property in New York City as well as the restructuring of their partnership.
- Represented a real estate investment company in the acquisition and disposition of high-end office buildings, apartment complexes and retail centers.
- Represented a purchaser in the acquisition and financing of a former religious retreat house located in Brooklyn, New York.
- Represented a client in their acquisition of a mortgage loan secured by a residential apartment building located on the Upper East Side and the contemporaneous restructuring of such mortgage loan.
- Represented a client in their sale of a multifamily apartment complex in Texas for $32 million.
- Represented a client in its transfer of an interest in a restructured mortgage loan secured by an interest in a large hotel chain.
- Represented clients in connection with real estate development, corporate formation and compliance issues.
- JD, Hofstra University School of Law, magna cum laude, Senior Notes & Comments Editor, Hofstra Law Review, 2011
- BA, University of Delaware, 2008
- New York
- Member, New York State Bar Association, Real Property Law Section, Young Lawyers Section
Rate : $$$