Bethany M. Gullman represents clients in environmental and medical device litigation. She advises on toxic tort litigation and enforcement proceedings, and has experience defending individual personal injury and mass tort cases.
Bethany has worked on teams representing national and local clients in complex environmental and natural resource damage litigation, as well as personal injury and commercial disputes. Bethany’s experience spans litigation stages, including assistance with discovery, dispositive motions, expert coordination, and trial.
Bethany has represented and counseled organizations regarding their response to claims of sexual misconduct. Her work has included investigations and involvement in alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
- George Washington University Law School, J.D. with high honors, Order of the Coif, George Washington International Law Review (2014)
- Liberty University, B.A. summa cum laude (2009)
Bar Admissions : Minnesota, District of Columbia
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
Rate : $$$