Bethany Mito Lee is a partner in Lee & Lee, PS. Prior to founding the firm with Nelson K.H. Lee in 2010, she practiced in Washington, D.C. with Crowell & Moring LLP as a counsel in the antitrust group.
Ms. Mito Lee has focused on litigation and counseling throughout her legal career, advising clients from a broad range of industries, including but not limited to the health care, technology, government contracts, telecommunications, energy and transportation industries.
In addition, she has served as pro bono counsel in asylum and trafficking cases involving complex immigration issues.
- Georgetown University Law Center – J.D., 2003
- Princeton University – A.B., 2000
- The District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- Court of International Trade
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Admitted to practice in Washington, Maryland and the District of Columbia
- Court Memberships: United States District Court for the Western District of Washington; United States District Court for the District of Columbia; United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit; Court of International Trade; Supreme Court of the United States
- Professional Memberships: National Asian Pacific American Bar Association; Federal Bar Association; American Bar Association – Antitrust (Vice Chair of Daily Digest Committee) and Litigation Sections, Minority Trial Lawyer Committee
Rate : $$$