Betsy Bengtson’s practice focuses on domestic and international trademark portfolio management. She advises clients on a range of trademark matters including search and clearance, prosecution and enforcement.
She also has experience reviewing product packaging and advertisements for proper trademark use. Betsy works with small and large clients in a variety of industries, including technology, food and beverage, retail, and transportation.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart as an associate, Betsy was a legal extern with the firm. Betsy’s experience working in media at an advertising agency prior to law school gives her a valuable perspective when advising clients on their trademark issues.
- Strategic Trademark Portfolio Management
- Trademark Enforcement Strategies
- Due Diligence and Acquisition Counseling
- Trademark Licensing and Transactions
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of Kansas, B.S., 2008
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$