Betsy Stelle Morgan is the head of the Firm’s Global Immigration and Mobility Practice. Her work has been published extensively in US and international publications. She is ranked as a leading lawyer in Who’s Who in American Women and Who’s Who in the World and has been listed in Chambers Global.
She is the founder and co-editor of Baker McKenzie’s Global Immigration & Mobility Update, which currently boasts a quarterly circulation of approximately 16,000, and is also a co-author of the Firm’s US Business Immigration Manual.
Ms. Morgan was a member of the Chicago Management Committee with responsibility for the office’s Marketing & Business Development, Social Responsibility, Pro Bono, Diversity and Alumni Relations Programs.
Ms. Morgan is a founding member of Baker McKenzie’s Global Immigration & Mobility Group and is head of the Chicago practice. Ms. Morgan joined Baker McKenzie in 1988. Her practice is concentrated in the area of corporate, employment-based immigration law. She represents US and multinational companies engaged in the global transfer of personnel.
- John Marshall Law School (J.D.) (1988)
- DePauw University (B.A.) (1985)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (1989)
- Illinois~United States (1989)
- Illinois Supreme Court~United States (1989)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Foreign Trade Council – International Human Resource Management Section
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Human Resource Management Association of Chicago
- Society for Human Resource Management
- American Bar Association – Law Practice Management Section
Rate : $$$