Beverly Pohl has been Board Certified in Appellate Practice by The Florida Bar since 2002. She has experience in a wide variety of civil and criminal appellate matters, in both Florida appellate courts and the federal courts of appeal. Her cases include commercial and general civil litigation, False Claims Act healthcare litigation, criminal appeals, and First Amendment issues involving commercial speech.
The aspects of appellate practice that she most enjoys include creating a readable and persuasive written product and narrowing the issues for an effective oral argument. In addition, she enjoys working with trial attorneys to resolve procedural, jurisdictional, and substantive law issues whenever they arise and is committed to always being available to provide an objective, thorough, and prompt analysis of complex law or facts.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, JD (1991)
- William Woods College, BS, Medical Technology (1973)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Fellow, American Academy of Appellate Lawyers
- Former Member, Florida Bar Appellate Rules Committee
Rate : $$$