Bhanu Mathur is a senior associate in the firm’s Corporate Transactions & Securities Group. Her practice focuses on the representation of private and public companies in connection with SEC reporting and compliance, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions
Ms. Mathur received her J.D., with honors, from The George Washington University Law School in 2013, where she was a member of The George Washington International Law Review. Ms. Mathur received her B.A., summa cum laude, from Boston University in 2010.
- District of Columbia
- The George Washington University (J.D., 2013)
- Boston University (B.A., 2010)
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Counsel to a worldwide leader in automotive safety in connection with corporate and securities matters.
- Counsel to a public software collaboration service company in connection with the acquisition of an online team collaboration and project management solution for businesses.
- Advises non-profit corporations on regulatory and corporate governance issues.
Rate : $$$$