Bharat K. Moudgil is an associate in the Corporate Department and a member of the Private Credit Group. He has experience acting for lenders on a wide range of transactions, including senior secured, mezzanine and second-lien financings.
During law school, Bharat served as managing editor of the University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law, and was a judicial intern for the Honorable James S. Moody of the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2012
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2009
Admissions & Qualifications : Admitted only in New York and Massachusetts
- Boston Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston
- New York State Bar Association
- Penn Law Boston Alumni Club
Rate : $$$