Bill Bender is the managing partner of Bender & Gritz. Mr. Bender handles significant personal injury, products liability, construction site injuries, wrongful death and maritime cases for the firm.
He has been involved in many high profile cases in California and Arizona and has obtained several settlements and verdicts in excess of a million dollars by virtue of his aggressive reasoned representation of his clients.
He is admitted to the United States Supreme Court, the Supreme Court of the State of California and the Southern and Central United States District Courts.
He is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, The Consumer Attorneys of California, The Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, American Association for Justice, The San Diego County Bar, The State Bar of California and he has served as an Arbitrator for the San Diego Superior Court in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Supreme Court
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- The San Diego County Bar, Member
- The State Bar of California, Member
Rate : $$$