Bill Morrison is a healthcare attorney with extensive experience defending corporations and executives in complex healthcare matters. Bill has represented national healthcare providers in connection with federal grand jury subpoenas and with Civil Investigative Demands regarding potential False Claims Act violations.
Most recently, Bill served as the vice president and assistant general counsel at Tenet Healthcare Corporation where he was responsible for the regulatory group, civil and criminal government investigations and litigation, False Claims Act litigation, complex litigation, cyber incident response, and malpractice litigation.
Professional and Community Activities:
- United Way of Metropolitan Dallas, Board of Directors, Governance Chair, 2008-2018
- Educate Dallas, Former Chair of the Board of Directors, 2012- 2018
- Dallas Afterschool, Member of the Board of Directors, 2017- Present
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, 1998, Order of the Barristers
- B.S., Baylor University, 1995
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 1998
Rate : $$$$