Billi McCullough focuses her practice in three areas: infrastructure development, complex debt financing, and strategic transactions. Her clients range from portfolio to multinational companies, both private and publicly traded. She represents project developers, issuers, borrowers, venture capital funds, and private equity investors.
Billi helps infrastructure developers to successfully build, finance, and sell their projects, and works closely with companies of all types and sizes to design, develop, and implement ideal financing packages. She also helps clients to buy and sell companies, complete complex joint ventures, and raise dedicated capital through equity transactions.
Billi’s experience is strongly focused in the energy and natural resources industries. She has developed particular expertise counseling renewable energy clients, including developers and owners of wind farms, utility-scale solar farms and distributed generation solar projects.
As a former chief corporate development officer for an application service provider and general counsel for an international telecommunications company, Billi truly understands the challenges her clients face. She approaches all of her transactions from a pragmatic perspective to ensure her clients’ strategic objectives are met.
- Term and revolving credit facilities, representing borrowers, developers, and lenders
- Debt offerings in the capital markets, representing borrowers
- Private debt transactions, representing borrowers and lenders
- Strategic Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Private Equity Transactions
- Financing and Restructuring
- Joint Venture Arrangements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Finance & Strategic Transactions
- Auction Processes
- Tax Credit Monetization
- Development Contracts
- Utility Power Purchase Agreements
- Pre-Paid, Commercial Offtaker, and other Non-Traditional Power Purchase Agreements
- Shared Facilities Arrangements
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 1994
- Wellesley College, B.A., 1991
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$