Billie Jo Hopwood is a lifetime resident of Melbourne, Florida. She attended Johnson Middle School and Eau Gallie High School, as did both of her children. Upon graduating from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor’s in Legal Studies Ms. Hopwood began her seventeen-year career as a paralegal.
Beginning her legal career as a paralegal allowed Ms. Hopwood to gain extensive experience in multiple areas of law, including family, criminal and personal injury. After earning her J.D. and practicing as an attorney in all three areas Ms. Hopwood has found her home in family law.
Ms. Hopwood merges her passion for the law and empathy for her client’s to fight vigorously for the best possible outcome in hearings, trials and settlements. Based on her years of legal experience Ms. Hopwood provides all of her clients with the best legal advice in making decisions that affect their life and family.
- Florida, 2008
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2011
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Orlando, Florida, J.D. – 2008
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor’s Degree
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Justice Bar, Member, 2008 – Present
- Brevard County Bar Association, 2008 – Present
- Vassar B Carlton Inns of Court, Member, 2014 – Present
Rate : $$$