Billy Collins Allen III concentrates his intellectual property practice primarily on non-litigation patent matters, counseling clients ranging in size from individuals to Fortune 100 companies on patent procurement and enforcement, freedom to operate, portfolio development strategy, and licensing.
He has also represented clients as both plaintiffs and defendants in various intellectual property disputes.
His extensive technology experience involves a variety of electrical and mechanical disciplines, with particular emphasis in the areas of signal and image processing, power electronics, audio and video communications, computer and network systems, and oilfield tools.
- University of Houston, BS
- South Texas College of Law, JD, cum laude
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association
Rate : $$$