Billy M. Donley maintains an active litigation, corporate and appellate practice, with an emphasis on motor vehicle manufacturer franchise litigation, motor vehicle manufacturer business and corporate issues, and complex commercial litigation.
He represents numerous motor vehicle, motorcycle, ATV, boat, heavy truck and construction equipment manufacturers on all aspects of dealer franchise matters. He also serves as litigation counsel to a diversified oil field services company and a major oil company.
Additionally, Billy has litigated antitrust issues under both the Sherman Act and the Robinson-Patman Act, and handled appeals in both state and federal appellate courts regarding antitrust issues.
- Texas Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 1992
- B.A., University of Houston, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 1992
Rate : $$$$