Billy H. Kim is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois. His practice focuses on New York State Labor Law/construction litigation and general liability matters. Mr. Kim’s prior experience includes defending sports and recreational venues and operators, construction and telecommunications companies, and premises owners and managers in premises liability litigation and personal injury matters.
Mr. Kim graduated from Syracuse University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Political Science, and received his Juris Doctor from St. John’s University School of Law. He is admitted to practice in the state courts of New York and New Jersey, and before United States District Courts for the Southern, Northern and Eastern Districts of New York and District of New Jersey.
- St. John’s University School of Law
- Syracuse University
- State Bar Admissions, New Jersey, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$