Blair W. White, a partner in Pillsbury’s Corporate practice, counsels clients in a variety of industries on corporate, securities and mergers and acquisitions matters.
In addition to M&A engagements representing buyers, target companies and underwriters, spanning fields that include communications, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and technology, Blair has also represented issuers and investment banking firms in many public offerings of equity, debt and convertible securities.
He has handled numerous initial public offerings. He regularly advises large and small publicly and privately held companies and their boards of directors regarding a broad range of corporate and securities matters.
His representation of public companies emphasizes corporate governance, including the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and stock exchange governance initiatives.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Representation of NTT DATA in its pending $3.1 billion acquisition of the IT services business of Dell Inc.
- Representation of Renewable Energy Group, the largest biodiesel producer in the U.S., in its 2012 IPO, and in convertible senior notes offerings in 2014 and 2016 with aggregate proceeds of approximately $300 million
- Representation of The David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Hewlett-Packard Company’s largest stockholder, in connection with the 2001 proxy fight related to Hewlett-Packard’s merger with Compaq Computer Corp.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 1985
- B.A., Vanderbilt University, 1982
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$