Blaire McClanahan is an attorney at the firm and Cheryl’s eldest daughter. Her favorite part of being an attorney is being a part of her clients’ legacy and working with them on a one on one basis. Through her work, she is able to make someone’s life easier, reducing one aspect of stress in a client’s life.
Blaire is passionate about keeping people out of Court, or if Court is necessary, she helps people navigate the system for her clients and strives to make the process as painless as possible.
As a result of seeing families broken apart by the Court system, her goal is to make sure her clients are not one of these “horror stories” that we hear about every day. Blaire focuses her practice on Elder Law and Medicaid cases and issues.
She was drawn to the legal profession because she is a 4th generation attorney and she watched her mother, Cheryl, build the firm from the ground up. Her family would go out to restaurants and shopping and everyone always knew who she [Cheryl] was and had big smiles on their faces as they came up to her in public. Blaire loved watching these interactions and the positive influence that she had on people and wanted to be a part of this.
- North Carolina State University
- B.B.A. – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Elon University School of Law
- J.D. – Juris Doctor
- Grimsley High School
- Greensboro, NC
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Guardianship Association
- Greensboro Bar Association
- Piedmont Triad Women Attorneys
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS:
- When Your Aging Family Member Needs Help: Guardianship, Elder Law, and Your Legal Options
- Ineffectiveness Of The Kimberly Process In The Fight Against Diamond Abuses
Rate : $$$