Blake Bailey has more than 30 years of experience in helping clients resolve complex commercial disputes in state courts, federal courts and before arbitration panels throughout Texas as well as in Arizona, California, Illinois, Indiana, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, and Utah.
Mr. Bailey has represented clients in a range of matters including contract, easements and rights-of-way, director and officer liability, shareholder matters, employment practices, construction, civil and criminal antitrust, RICO, deceptive trade practices, protecting confidential information and trade secrets, covenants not to compete, franchise and distributor disputes, trademark infringement, professional liability, product liability, and grand jury proceedings.
- University of Notre Dame Law School
- J.D., cum laude, 1986; Managing Editor, Notre Dame Law Review
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1983
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
CLERKSHIP : Law Clerk to the Hon. John R. Brown, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Rate : $$$