Blaze R. Knott represents large and small employers in a wide variety of employment-related matters. Blaze advises and counsels clients facing employment and labor-related issues in the workplace, trains management and employees, and represents employers in single-plaintiff and class and collective action litigation, as well as before administrative agencies.
Blaze handles litigation and administrative charges involving employment discrimination and harassment, retaliation and whistleblowing, disability and leave of absence, and unfair labor practice allegations, among other claims.
Blaze also advises employers on day-to-day employment-related issues and provides counsel regarding leave of absence policies, compliance, and administration. She assists clients with compliance efforts and in developing broad employer policies and handbooks.
Blaze provides training for employees and management regarding preventative strategies to avoid litigation, management strategies and best practices, and leave of absence and disability issues and administration tips.
Prior to joining Littler, Blaze worked as a complex commercial litigation associate for a national law firm. In law school, Blaze was a member of the Moot Court Board and a research and writing editor on the Business Law Review.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2014
- B.A., University of Texas, Austin, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Labor & Employment Section, American Bar Association
- Woman Advocate Section, American Bar Association
- Lee County Young Lawyers Division
- Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc.
- Partnership Against Domestic Violence
Rate : $$$