Bob Werner appreciates seeing real estate deals through from start to finish. He enjoys partnering with clients to resolve issues that could block or delay projects. Real estate developers tap into Bob’s experience and rely on him to handle acquisitions, development, construction, leasing and sales.
He also counsels property owners, lenders and industrial clients on risk analysis, purchase, sales, leasing and remediation of environmentally impacted property.
Bob has guided several healthcare real estate transactions, including development, purchase, sale and leasing of medical office buildings; the purchase, sale and financing of nursing homes and assisted living facilities; and acquisition and disposition of hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. Before joining the firm, Bob was a Managing Partner at Brown McCarroll.
- Represented multistate developer on 350-unit luxury apartment development in Austin, Texas.
- Served as developer’s counsel for 340-unit condominium project.
- Advised client on sale of hospital and construction of new build-to-suit hospital.
- Served as Texas real estate counsel in financing of client’s acquisition of 41 assisted living facilities in Texas.
Community Leadership :
- American Cancer Society, Central Texas Region Board of Directors, 2011-2013
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central and South Texas, Board of Directors, 2012-2017
- Meals on Wheels, volunteer, 1985-2018
Rate : $$$$