Bobby Delafield is an associate in the Austin office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where his practice focuses on intellectual property litigation. Before attending law school, Bobby worked as a development chemist for DIAB, Inc.
While there, he served on an international polymer research team and developed several polymer composite systems used in the marine, wind, transportation, and aerospace industries. He also taught college chemistry courses as an adjunct professor for several local universities in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2008
With Honors; Managing Editor, Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal
- M.S., Chemistry, University of Texas at Arlington, 2003
- B.S., Chemistry, Texas A&M University, 1998
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Austin Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Chemical Society
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$