Bobby Streisel is an associate in the Charleston office of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP where he practices in the area of general litigation.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2014)
- Wofford College, BS, Finance, summa cum laude (2011)
- South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
Previous Professional Experience:
- Has served as a summer law clerk for the Firm as well as for two other South Carolina law firms
- Completed a clerkship with the South Carolina House of Representatives
- Worked as the First Mate with Yard Boy Charters
- Served as an Inshore/Offshore Captain with Reel Deal Charters
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Bobby Streisel & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Trusts, Real Estate, Litigation, Business, Product Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Bobby Streisel lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Bobby Streisel reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Bobby Streisel lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates