Bogdan-Alexandru Albu is a member of the Firm’s Global Equity Services Practice in San Francisco. His prior experience includes advising emerging and venture-backed companies on corporate, securities, equity compensation, and employment matters.
In addition, he provides corporate and commercial legal advice on a pro bono basis to qualified individuals and small business owners through Legal Services for Entrepreneurs.
Mr. Albu advises multinational public and private companies on the tax, securities, data privacy, and exchange control considerations of awarding equity compensation around the world. He also advises clients on legal issues involved in corporate transactions, such as mergers, IPOs and redomestications.
- University of Washington School of Law (J.D. Honors) (2012)
- Duke University (B.A. Economics summa cum laude) (2003)
Admissions : California~United States (2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- California State Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Global Equity Organization
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals
Rate : $$$