Bonita Wang’s legal practice includes civil tax controversies with the Internal Revenue Service, including U.S. Tax Court litigation; handling audit and collection matters; representing corporations and individuals in both administrative and litigation matters in front of the Internal Revenue Service; and IRS Voluntary Disclosure.
A passionate person who tentatively listens to a client’s need and always strives to resolve the client’s legal issues in the client’s best interest.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M., Graduate Tax Scholar, Taxation
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, J.D., cum laude; Sr. Managing Editor, Law Review
- University of Central Florida, M.A.
- Nankai University, B.A.
- The Florida Bar: Tax Section
- The Georgia Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida West Coast Employee Benefits Council: Board of Directors (2011-2014), Secretary (2011-2013)
Rate : $$$