Bonnie G. Camden concentrates on estate planning, from basic wills and trusts to more complicated techniques, including generation skipping transfer tax planning, GRATS, charitable trusts, family foundations and family partnerships.
She has experience in business succession planning, fiduciary and personal income tax returns, estate and gift tax returns, personal real estate transactions, prenuptial agreements, and probate and estate administration.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1989)
- University of Kansas (M.B.A., 1974)
- Western Maryland College, now known as McDaniel College (B.S., 1972)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions : U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- University of Cincinnati Foundation, Planned Giving sub-committee
- Planned Giving Committee of University of Cincinnati Foundation
- Planned Giving Committee of CET
Rate : $$$$