Bonnie J. Thomas focuses her practice in the areas of labor and employment law and general civil litigation. In her practice, she counsels clients on compliance with federal and state employment laws and advocates on their behalf in disputes arising under them. She is also a member of the firm’s Higher Education Team and the National Labor Relations Team.
Bonnie regularly relies upon both her business and public relations education to understand the business impact of her work on her clients, as well as the impact on human capital. Bonnie works with clients on employment law, human resources management, and organizational behavior to assist in the development of strategic human resources policies and plans.
- Defended large oil and gas company against allegations of sexual harassment
- Represented large publishing and media company in matters involving alleged defamation and libel
- Provided pre-trial support for sexual discrimination defense of large retailer
- Represented corporation employer in defense of EEOC charge
- J.D. Loyola University New Orleans, magna cum laude
- M.S. West Virginia University
- B.S. West Virginia University
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Order of the Barristers, 2017-2018
- Member, Loyola Law Review
- President, Trial Advocacy Board
- Member, National Trial Advocacy Team
- Board of Directors, Job Squad, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Lasting Impressions Daycare
Rate : $$$