Brad Brown is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Brad Brown’s practice focuses on executive compensation and benefits matters.
He advises clients on the design and negotiation of executive compensation agreements and arrangements; the executive compensation and benefits aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including the design, taxation and implementation of employee equity and equity-based compensation and incentive arrangements; annual and periodic compensation disclosure obligations; corporate governance issues relating to compensation matters; and private equity compensation and governance matters at both the upper tier and portfolio company levels.
- General Mills in its $8 billion acquisition of Blue Buffalo Pet Products.
- Warburg Pincus and its portfolio companies on a variety of transactions, including its acquisition of Duravant.
- Duravant in its $176 million tender offer to acquire Key Technology.
- GrafTech International Ltd. in its initial public offering.
- TPG Sixth Street Partners in carry and co-investment arrangements.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2014
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Erskine College, B.A., 2006
Rate : $$$$