Brad Burman is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s Atlanta office, where he practices corporate law.
- Emory University School of Law, JD, honors (2009)
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School, MBA (2009)
- University of Cincinnati, BBA, Finance, magna cum laude (2005)
Admissions : Georgia
- Represents middle market companies, startup technology companies, and venture capital and private equity investors
- Practice includes: ( Mergers and Acquisitions, Venture Capital Financings Private Equity Financings and Acquisitions General Business and Corporate Transactions)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Brad Burman & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Business, General Practice, Mergers & Acquisitions, Venture capital. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Brad Burman lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Brad Burman reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Brad Burman lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates