Brad Fisher maintains a diverse civil litigation practice, handling cases involving claims by and against health care providers, consumer protection claims, misuse of trade secrets and other forms of unfair competition, violations of noncompetition covenants, allegations of false claims, corporate governance and partnership disputes, and breaches of contract and business torts.
He tries cases in both state and federal courts and in arbitration, and represents both defendants and plaintiffs. Brad also regularly represents health care clients in administrative proceedings before the Department of Health. Brad’s clients include health care providers, financial institutions, law firms, technology companies, franchisors, and manufacturers.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- Washington, 1990
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 1990, magna cum laude
- Associate and Contributing Editor, Michigan Law Review
- B.A., Business Administration, University of Washington, 1987, cum laude
Rate : $$$