An estate planning attorney and former finance professional, Brad D. Frandsen enjoys knowing he’s protected a client for decades into the future. Brad advises clients on estate planning, drafts estate documents and develops long-term strategies to preserve wealth, provide for families and protect businesses.
Alongside his estate preparation work, Brad has experience with tax laws governing private foundations and charitable organizations. His goal is always to keep the client’s overall asset protection strategy front and center, and ensure that his detailed work supports that strategy.
Brad formerly worked on the estate planning team of a national financial services firm. He quickly observed that much of the strategizing was performed by estate planning attorneys.
These were the professionals who shaped clients’ futures and developed plans to protect families and businesses. Brad recognized this was meaningful help he wanted to provide, and pursued a legal degree so his work would have a greater impact on clients.
Community Leadership :
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University, Homeless Legal Assistance Project, Board Member and Treasurer
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Emerging Leaders Program
- J.D., Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- B.S., W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Professional Associations and Memberships :
- State Bar of Arizona
- Rumpole Inn of Court
Rate : $$$$