Brad J. Hendrick’s practice focuses on immigration and employer compliance and planning. He counsels individuals on all types of immigration matters, including assisting public and private organizations with visas and permanent residence for employees.
Some of the matters in which Brad counsels organizations include E-2, H-1B, L-1, J-1, O-1 visas and other visas that allow work, study, or training in the United States. He also assists employees and families with obtaining permanent residence, citizenship, assisting with PERM labor certifications, multinational manager petitions, outstanding professor and researcher cases, extraordinary and exceptional ability petitions, national interest waivers, family relative petitions, and immigration compliance and visa options for U.S. citizens seeking to work and live outside the United States.
Brad also counsels on a variety of immigration and compliance issues, representing employers in OCAHO proceedings related to I-9 violations, and counseling and training on best practices for immigration compliance. This includes training staff on I-9 completion, performing and overseeing I-9 audits, and counseling on state compliance processes.
Brad holds a law degree from the University of Colorado’s School of Law and a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Colorado’s Leeds School of Business. In his spare time, Brad can be found at swim meets, various sports games or explaining to his sons why it’s okay to love their grandfather even though he likes the Chiefs more than the Broncos.
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D.
- University of Colorado Leeds School of Business, M.B.A.
- University of Michigan, B.A. in Political Science and Sociology, with Honors
Associations & Memberships:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Colorado Chapter Chair-Elect
- Boulder Area Human Resources Association
- Emergency Family Assistance Association, Personnel/HR Committee
Rate : $$$