Brad McPherson is experienced in assisting clients in navigating a variety of real estate transactions and issues, such as buying, selling and refinancing multimillion dollar properties, and serving as title agent.
In addition, Brad represents lenders in connection with loan transactions secured by real property and performs title reviews. Brad has also litigated numerous contract disputes and construction disputes related to commercial and residential properties.
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 2005, cum laude
- B.S., Samford University, 2002, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- YMCA Palm Beach, Board of Directors, 2012-2015
- The Paradise Fund, Executive Committee Member
Rate : $$$