Brad R. Resweber represents public and private companies in all aspects of corporate and securities transactions including securities offerings, SEC reporting, corporate governance and compliance matters, mergers and acquisitions, business entity formations and general corporate matters.
Brad also devotes a significant amount of his practice representing financial institutions and is experienced in acquisitions and dispositions of community banks, as well as bank regulatory compliance matters and capital raising activities for community banks.
Brad also has experience with intellectual property license arrangements, sponsorships and endorsements.
Representative Matters :
- Representation of MidSouth Bancorp, Inc. for its $61 million follow on equity offering.
- Issuer’s counsel to AGCO Corporation for its private issuance (144A) of $300 million in senior notes.
- Underwriter’s counsel for two follow on public offerings by United Insurance Holdings Corp.
- Issuer’s counsel to Metropolitan BancGroup, Inc. for its private offering of subordinated notes and various equity offerings.
- Representation of ARRIS Group Inc. for the sale of its subsidiary, Electronic Connector Corporation of Illinois.
- Representation of a payment processing company in general corporate and commercial matters, including independent sales organization (ISO) agreements.
- Representation of various investor groups and sponsors for the formation and capitalization of investment entities and joint ventures.
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D., Order of the Coif , 2007, Senior Editor, Louisiana Law Review, Vol. 67 (2006-2007)
- Louisiana State University, B.C.L., 2007
- Louisiana State University, B.S., cum laude, 2004, Accounting
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$