Braden Parker serves both lenders and borrowers in connection with a wide range of loans including commercial loans. Braden’s experience includes acquisition loans, working capital lines of credit, asset-based loans, commercial real estate loans, public finance transactions, mezzanine loans, and preferred equity transactions.
Prior to his legal career, Braden worked in investment banking at Goldman Sachs in the equity derivatives contracts group.
- Banking, Commercial Finance, and Secured Transactions
- Public finance transactions
- Working capital lines of credit
- University of Chicago, J.D., 2016
- University of Utah, Honors B.A., 2011
Bar Admissions : Utah
Rate : $$$$