A trial lawyer since 1980, Bradford Berge leverages extensive courtroom experience into efficient legal solutions. He has tried cases, including class actions, in federal and state courts throughout New Mexico, and he also represents clients in arbitrations as well as administrative proceedings and appeals. His experience covers all aspects of energy, oil and gas, mining and natural resources, as well as toxic torts, products liability, contracts and commercial disputes.
Brad previously managed the Environmental and Natural Resources Litigation Practice Group and was the Administrative Partner for the firm’s Santa Fe office for over 10 years. He currently serves as one of the five members of the firm’s Management Committee.
- University of Denver College of Law, J.D., 1978
- Pomona College and Colorado College, B.A., 1975
- New Mexico
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- New Mexico State Bar, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- New Mexico Supreme Court’s Uniform Jury Instructions (Civil) Committee, 2001-2006
Rate : $$$$