Recognized as a Client Service All-Star by BTI Consulting Group, Bradley C. Brasser has more than 17 years of experience advising clients on complex capital markets and M&A transactions. He regularly represents clients on acquisition financings, public and private equity and debt offerings, and in-court and out-of court restructurings. Brad also counsels public companies and their boards on a variety of corporate governance and compliance matters.
Brad recently represented Procter & Gamble in the $12.5 billion sale of its beauty brands in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction, Peabody Energy in its successful chapter 11 reorganization, Conagra Brands in the tax-exempt spin-off of its Lamb Weston business, Foresight Reserves in connection with the out-of-court restructuring of Foresight Energy’s capital structure, and Goldman Sachs in its underwritten public offering of notes issued by First Midwest Bancorp. He also works closely with Macquarie Capital, Marathon Petroleum, MPLX, The Riverside Company, USG, Verint Systems, and Xcel Energy, among other clients.
Brad is a member of the ABA (Business Law Section), the Illinois State Bar Association, and The Chicago Bar Association. In 2015, he completed a three-year term on the Securities Advisory Committee of the Ontario Securities Commission. Brad regularly publishes materials regarding developments in the areas of securities law and corporate governance.
- Indiana University (J.D. magna cum laude 2000; Order of the Coif; Law Review);
- Northwestern University (B.A. 1997)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois
- Sea Hunter merges with Baker Technologies Inc., Briteside Holdings, LLC, and Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. in four-way business combination and Canadian reverse takeover
- Conagra Brands acquires Pinnacle Foods for $10.9 billion in cash and stock
- Total invests in Clean Energy Fuels Corp.
- MPLX completes $5.5 billion public offering of Senior Notes
- Koch Equity Development commits $650 million preferred equity financing to support Meredith Corporation’s $2.8 billion acquisition of Time, Inc.
- FirstEnergy raises $1.616 billion in private placement of Convertible Preferred Stock
- Peabody Energy completes $346.9 million secondary public offering of Common Stock.
Rate : $$$