Bradley J. Breece works with lenders to navigate all aspects of a real estate loan’s potential life cycle: construction financing, term financing, loan workouts, loan sales, loan acquisitions, foreclosure and post-foreclosure management, and disposition of assets.
Brad also works with public utilities in the acquisition and disposition of real property rights and other real property issues.
Brad provides real estate finance lenders and public utilities with practical counsel to achieve transaction goals while mitigating risk and complying with regulatory requirements. Brad presents actionable, effective advice with individualized client goals and risk tolerances in mind.
Representative Matters :
- Represents national banks in commercial, multifamily and industrial construction loans.
- Advises public utilities in right-of-way acquisitions in metro Atlanta and elsewhere in Georgia.
- Assists utility clients in real estate rights documentation and real estate diligence review on utility-scale renewable energy projects.
- Serves as local Georgia counsel for a large national bank.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2010, Staff Member, North Carolina Banking Institute Journal
- University of North Carolina, M.C.R.P., 2010
- University of Virginia, B.A., Echols Scholar, 2005
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$