Bradley B. Bush is a Senior Counsel in the Austin office of Gordon & Rees and a member of the Drug & Medical Device, Tort & Product Liability, and Commercial Litigation practice groups. He is a litigator, zealous advocate, trusted advisor, and daunting adversary.
His breadth and depth of legal experience covers a number of practice areas, including personal injury, product liability, professional liability, premises liability, medical malpractice, construction, as well as business and commercial litigation.
Mr. Bush has litigated complex cases where he has handled all aspects of defending cases, including drafting pleadings, discovery, motions, and briefs; deposing parties and witnesses; conducting fact witness interviews; arguing motions; participation in settlement negotiations and mediation; and trial preparation.
Mr. Bush also has experience with mass tort litigation and the representation of companies in the defense of product liability actions. His experience includes the day-to-day management of mass tort cases, preparing motions, assisting with the preparation of expert witnesses, and trial preparation.
Mr. Bush’s wide-ranging experience allows him to develop effective strategies for the successful resolution of cases by way of litigation, negotiation, or formal dispute resolution. His practical experience-based knowledge makes him adept at counseling clients on varied matters, such as innovative options for resolving disputes, and good business practices.
- J.D., cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law, 2006
- M.B.A, Texas State University-San Marcos, Texas, 2004
- B.B.A, The University of Texas at Austin, 2002
Admissions : Texas, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas.
- Member of two trial teams that obtained defense verdicts in the City of St. Louis on behalf of a talc mining company involved in litigation in which women claimed ovarian cancer as a result of their exposure to baby powder.
- Member of trial team that obtained the exclusion of plaintiffs’ general and specific causation experts and the entry of summary judgment in litigation in Atlantic County, New Jersey in which women claimed ovarian cancer as a result of their exposure to baby powder.
- Member of trial team that obtained a favorable verdict for clothing manufacturer in commercial litigation involving a suit by the company’s former Chief Executive Officer.
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Nancy M. Koenig, United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Lubbock Division which encompassed preparation of orders and opinions, research, drafting memoranda and briefs, summarizing facts and proposing questions for civil hearings.
Rate : $$$