Bradley D. Remick concentrates his practice on the defense of complex product liability cases for small, medium and large (Fortune 500) manufacturing companies and their distributors. He has defended the manufacturers of tools, electrical components, scaffolding and lifts, tires, paint, automatic doors, machinery, backhoes and other heavy industrial equipment.
He has also defended manufacturers of complex heat exchangers, chemical pumping systems and other industrial systems.
Brad is national counsel to a company that designs and manufactures thermal fluid heaters and boilers. His background in fire fighting has given him additional insight into the defense of cases on behalf of manufacturers of electrical components, electricians and others alleged to have started fires.
Brad is a supervising attorney in the firm’s Product Liability Practice Group. As such, he fields questions from attorneys throughout the firm regarding substantive legal issues relating to product liability. Brad also manages junior associates in the development of their practices.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 1987)
- Kenyon College (A.B., with honors, 1984)
- New Jersey, 1987
- Pennsylvania, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1987
Associations & Memberships:
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) elected 2011
- American Chemical Society, 2011
- Defense Research Institute
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$