Bradley Chambers is the office managing shareholder of Baker Donelson’s Houston office and a member of the Firm’s board of directors. Mr. Chambers represents clients in high stakes litigation and trials throughout Texas, across the United States as well as internationally.
For more than 20 years, he has represented clients in a variety of industries in complex litigation. His experience includes commercial, construction, energy, environmental, financial institutions, insurance, government investigations and professional liability matters. His trial experience includes both federal and state courts, as well as jurisdictions outside of Texas and the United States. In addition to his trial practice, he advises clients during all aspects of the business life cycle from start-up, acquisition, restructuring and divestiture, with an emphasis on strategic planning.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 1997
- Texas A&M University, B.S., 1993
- Texas, 1997
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Northern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Represented a software company in a post-acquisition dispute involving the breach of purchase and merger agreement relating to the valuation of intellectual property.
- Defended Taiwanese electronics manufacturer in an international commercial dispute arising out of supply agreement.
- Lead trial counsel defending product manufacturer against claims for breach of a tolling agreement involving petro-chemical products.
- Represented a REIT against claims of breach of contract and tortious interference with contractual relations involving multi-family residential units across the county.
- Defended a professional engineering firm in a design defect case against a Texas municipality for design defects in a water and sewage treatment facility.
- Lead counsel on mass action involving more than 5,000 claims for home damage due to alleged construction material defects and workmanship.
- Represented an owner in an arbitration against professional design-build company involving the construction and design of oil & gas processing facilities across the United States.
- Successfully defended an oilfield product supplier in a Texas jury trial in a reservoir damage matter.
- Received a defense verdict in a Texas jury trial for an oilfield service company regarding a pipeline damage allegedly caused by a product additive to crude oil transportation via pipeline.
- Lead counsel on numerous CERCLA matters.
- Represented client’s employees in a criminal investigation conducted by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) under the Clean Air Act.
- Represented an oilfield service company in a suit alleging damages to the water wells and underground water supply from fracking activity.
- Defended a mining company in a dioxin contamination matter involving alleged contamination of millions of pounds of food products in a series of cases across multiple jurisdictions.
- Defended a U.S.-based food supplement manufacturer in a dioxin contamination matter brought in numerous jurisdictions across the European Union.
- Financial Institutions and Insurance
- Represented bank in fiduciary litigation against claims of breach of fiduciary duty, breach of trust and tortious interference based on allegation of misapplication of trust resources.
- Defended numerous Lloyd’s of London syndicates in an international insurance coverage matter regarding power generation facilities.
- Successfully defeated class action certification attempt brought by an individual against a financial institution regarding Fair Debt Collection Act.
Rate : $$$