Brad Denson practices in the financial institutions group and the real estate group. He has experience in commercial real estate, structured finance, and servicing matters.
- New York University School of Law, LLM, Taxation (1995)
- Nova Southeastern University, JD, cum laude (1993)
- University of Florida, BA, Economics (1990)
- Serves as counsel to national financial institutions in the areas of commercial real estate lending, warehouse lending facilities, master servicing work for securitized loans, special servicing work for loans in default, and CMBS securitizations as loan sellers’ counsel
- Financial institutions experience includes being an in-house counsel with a large national bank
- Represents commercial real estate developers in connection with the acquisition, development, and disposition of multifamily, retail, office, hotel, and industrial properties
- Represents his financial institutions clients and his developer clients in foreclosures, workouts, and forbearance agreements; in short sales and in the purchase and sale of discounted notes and real estate
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Bradley J. Denson & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Banking, Real Estate, Construction. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Bradley J. Denson lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Bradley J. Denson reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Bradley J. Denson lawyer profile listing.