Bradley Kitlowski has litigated a variety of disputes in state and federal courts. Brad focuses on commercial litigation issues concerning real property disputes, including lease issues, mining and mineral rights, and oil and gas matters. He also focuses on litigation matters pending in Orphans’ Court Divisions of Pennsylvania state courts, including estate and trust litigation.
Brad has significant background in representing financial institutions in various litigation matters, including lender liability actions. Additionally, Brad has experience litigating copyright and trademark infringement issues and products liability matters.
Brad also actively pursues pro bono opportunities, including the representation of prisoners pursuing civil rights claims in federal courts, and the representation of clients before Administrative Law Judges on appeals from denied Social Security claims. He currently serves as the head for the Protection From Abuse program for the firm’s Pittsburgh office.
Among Brad’s strengths, he provides honest assessment of a presented situation and will work with you in devising a case strategy to best deal with the circumstances. Once a path is set, Brad will intensely advocate on your behalf. Brad is eager to learn about your goals, including litigation objectives and business or personal ambitions, and he is willing to work with you to achieve those goals.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 2008, cum laude, Dean’s Scholarship, CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Legal Process, Federal Income Taxation; Production Editor of the Pittsburgh Tax Review; Order of the Coif
- Cornell University, B.A., 2005, Red Key Honor Society, Economics
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- W. Edward Sell American Inn of Court
- Allegheny County Bar Association and its Elder Law Committee
Rate : $$$$