Attorney Bradley Enterline is a Partner and has been providing legal services with Carney and Good since 1985. He is primary focus is in Family Law including litigation of all matters and Appeals. He is a trained Mediator and Collaborative Lawyer and offers these Alternative Dispute Resolution services to his clients.
The Law Offices of Carney & Good have been providing legal services to the residents of Erie, PA and the surrounding areas for over twenty years. Our team of expert attorneys have the local knowledge and extensive experience, especially within the family law practice area, to provide the best solution to any dispute that occurs in your life.
He was trained as a Parenting Coordinator and has been appointed by the Erie County Court of Common Pleas to its Parenting Coordination Program. Attorney Enterline also represents clients in Domestic Violence, Real Estate matters, Juvenile Delinquency, and Unemployment Compensation.
- Ithaca College, BA 1981
- Vermont Law School, JD 1984
- Mediation Training at the Lynn Macbeth Mediation Center 2004
- Parenting Coordination through the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts in 2007
- Collaborative Law training through the Collaborative Law Association of the Rochester Area, Inc. in 2008
- Member of Erie County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations
- Member of the Erie County Bar Association’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Member of the Association for Conflict Resolution and member of the Family section
- Member of the International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Appointed to the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Nominated and elected to a three-year term as a Director of the Erie County Bar Association from 1991 to 1993, and from 2011 to 2013
Rate : $$$