Bradley J. Reeves is an attorney in the firm’s Litigation group. His practice includes complex commercial, oil and gas and other energy, construction, insurance recovery, insurance coverage, and personal injury litigation, in addition to transactional work in commercial real estate.
Bradley also has experience with lending, banking, labor and employment, and patent infringement litigation, along with regulatory compliance in various industries.
Bradley understands the realities and complexities of litigation across a variety of areas, and the importance of the client’s schedule, time, profit and reputation.
He brings an intense, effective and imaginative approach to litigation, and his strong writing and oral argument skills have resulted in the successful representation of his clients.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Defended general contractor in a large-scale, multi-million dollar construction defect claim. Client ultimately paid nothing out-of-pocket and recouped most of its attorneys’ fees and expenses from its subcontractors and their insurers.
- Defended client in a $12 million+ claim involving claims of improperly drilled domestic wells in Louisiana. Client was dismissed from the case following the Court’s granting of summary judgment.
- Represented general contractor in litigation involving a contractual dispute and improper termination. Defended client against counter-claims seeking damages of $2 million+. Case settled with client receiving in excess of $650 thousand.
- Represented a client in a patent infringement lawsuit involving a Fortune 500 design and manufacturing company. Case resulted in a favorable settlement for client.
- Represents clients in the construction industry with contract review, prosecution of claims, lien filings, and collection of unpaid monies owed by owners and/or other contractors.
- Defended apartment complex owner against claims of discrimination involving an investigation by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Obtained finding of “no cause” and dismissal of all claims.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 2010
- B.A., Texas A&M University, 2007
ADMISSIONS : Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for and the Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of Texas
- Previously admitted pro hac vice in numerous federal district courts around the nation
Rate : $$$$