Bradley N. Ruwe is known for his insightful analyses of public finance projects from both economic and legal perspectives. He serves as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel, bank counsel and special counsel.
With more than 17 years of experience in public finance, Brad has been serving as counsel in the following areas: government finance, school finance, 501(c)(3)/health care finance, economic/industrial development finance and municipal leasing.
He handles both governmental and conduit transactions and is regularly called upon to address governmental and quasi-governmental councils, boards and authorities on public finance issues.
He has served as a speaker at meetings of state and local government entities, including the State of Ohio, counties, municipalities, treasurers, trustees and the Ohio Municipal League. Brad began his legal career performing arbitrage rebate calculations in the tax department.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., 1996)
- Xavier University (B.S.B.A., 1992)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
- Association of Governmental Leasing and Finance, board member (2007 – 2013)
- Xavier University, Board of Executive Advisors for Economics (2009 – present)
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Rate : $$$