Bradley Bell is the founder of BLG and a long-time resident of Tampa, FL. He graduated high school from Berkeley Prep and received a double major in Economics and International Affairs from Florida State University. After college, Mr. Bell worked in the family business before attending South Texas College of Law where he excelled academically.
Mr. Bell began his legal career in 1999 as a staff attorney for the Second District Court of Appeal in Lakeland, Florida. Mr. Bell has been involved in numerous jury and non-jury trials over the years in both the state and federal courts.
One hundred percent of Mr. Bell’s practice is focused on litigation. He prides himself on building strong relationships with his clients by keeping them informed and involved through all aspects of their case.
This relationship encourages the client to ask questions and be heard throughout the litigation process. As a result, most of Mr. Bell’s clients return as future clients for years to come.
Most of Mr. Bell’s clients (be they national or international corporations, insurance companies, local businesses or individuals) have been dedicated clients of Mr. Bell’s for years.
- Florida State University, B.S., Economics and International Affairs, 1994
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 1999
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Business Law Section, American Bar Association
- Construction Law Section, Hillsborough Bar Association
- Trial and Litigation Section, Hillsborough Bar Association
Rate : $$$