Bradley D. Sorrels is a partner in the Delaware office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. His practice focuses on corporate governance litigation and counseling. Brad specializes in representing companies and their officers and directors in M&A litigation, stockholder class action litigation and complex commercial litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery and appellate practice in the Supreme Court of the State of Delaware, as well as advising public and private companies on aspects of Delaware corporate law and corporate governance.
Prior to joining the firm, Brad practiced for several years in the corporate and business litigation and Delaware corporate law counseling groups at Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP in Wilmington, Delaware.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Certificate in Business and Public Policy, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- B.A., West Chester University
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Corporation Law and Litigation Sections, Delaware State Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors of Student Services, Inc. (associated with West Chester University)
- State Bar of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
Rate : $$$