Bradley S. Thomas focuses his practice in pharmaceutical and medical device litigation. He also has significant experience in insurance litigation and has defended leading insurance carriers against bad faith, extra-contractual liability and related claims.
In addition, Bradley has represented individuals and businesses in complex commercial disputes, including breach of contract, unfair competition and business torts.
Bradley recognizes that each client is unique, and develops cost-effective and sound strategies that best serve his clients’ interests.
Before joining Shook, Bradley was an associate at Foland, Wickens, Roper, Hofer & Crawford, P.C. where he represented clients in a wide variety of litigation, including commercial, insurance and employment matters.
Bradley began his legal career as an associate at a prominent plaintiff’s personal injury firm in Chicago, prosecuting medical malpractice and long-term care abuse and neglect cases.
- J.D., cum laude, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2014
- Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Dean’s List
- B.S., University of Arizona, 2010 (Marketing); B.A., cum laude, 2010 (Spanish)
- Eller College of Management Outstanding Senior
- Chimes Junior Honorary, President
- Universidad de Alcalá (Madrid, Spain), Spanish, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Nelson-Atkins Young Friends of the Art
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City
Rate : $$$