Bradley C. Tobias advises clients in federal and state employment law matters, including issues related to the :
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Section 1981 of the Civil Rights Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
In addition, Brad counsels government contractors on affirmative action plans and compliance with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act, and other applicable federal contracting rules and regulations.
Brad also advises HR professionals and personnel on university and college matters, including Title IX compliance, constitutional due process claims and policy review.
Prior to joining Littler, Brad was an employment and labor attorney at a national law firm, representing private and government contractor employers. He has previously worked with the Office of Attorney General for the District of Columbia where he defended the District in employment law, civil rights, torts, and other civil cases in local and federal court.
In law school, Brad wrote and published more than 200 articles for the blog Labor & Employment Law Essentials, which offered employers analyses of emerging labor and employment issues.
- J.D., William & Mary Law School, 2014
- B.A., George Washington University, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Fairfax Bar Association
- Member, Roanoke Bar Association, 2015-2017
Rate : $$$$